Thursday 30 November 2017

Project #EarnWithKickUpstairs : Post 1


Today I am sharing my experience with you all how I have started using Internet in some other way to get something extra for my pocket. So, here I have started a project " Recharge your pocket with Internet " with the support of Blogchatter #BlogchatterProjects  and give a Hashtag #EarnwithKickupstairs.

  1. Work always paid off depends on your sincerity and hard work.
  1. Your computer will add some extra money in your pocket.
  1. Prepare yourself to get paid through vouchers and cash. 





What you need?
There are few things which is required for online earning that is:

Lets start  with a website from where you can earn cash or Paytm Cash. 
 Its around more than 6 years when I started Internet as a source of income and joined a site which gives me 0.25paisa for a very small task. Slowly and gradually I joined other websites and start earning with them. Now I am still leaning new things and ways to earn other more effective way from Internet. My motto is to stand on my own online work and educate more people to earn money from Internet. 

Through this project I will share few website through which you all can earn money in cash, Amazon  and Flipkart vouchers, Woohoo vouchers and any more. Through this side income you can save more money for your future. As voucher you can use to fulfill your needs and you can shop at home. 


1: Paypal Account
2: Pan Card
3: Paytm Account




 Click on this and you will be directed to the required website and where you need to fill the details of yours. And after that you will get the survey invitation and complete those surveys and you will get the assigned points in your account. In this website you need to collect points and then when you reached the threshold you will redeem them into cash. 


Keep doing and start earning. 
Spending your time on internet on some useful things which enhance your pocket. 
Love 
Bhawna

No comments:

Post a Comment